Monday, November 01, 2004

Here's the deal...

The more and more I think about it, the more I'm realizing it is not unhappiness I'm feeling. It's very simply boredom. I mean I love my life, really honestly. I never in my childhood imagined I could be this happy. Yet, there is a restlessness ...
I want better food, I want to read more and better books, I want more sex, you know? Am I the only one out there who feels like they're in a rut? It's not that the quality or quantity of these things in my life now is bad, it's just the same. Same ol', same ol'. For the last ten years. Seriously, maybe I could go to the Mediteranian, that would be different.
I wonder if there's a thirty-something woman there that's thinking, "Maybe I should go to America."?

I'm just bored...

Maybe I should go get something pierced...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home