Friday, May 06, 2005

Eros

My body feels overwhelmed with wanting you. Almost as if I were generating too much electricity. I woke this morning to a calm silence and wanted to relish the feel of the sun on my bare skin. Laying under the clouds, listening to the harmony of the birds I didn't feel shy in my nudity. On the contrary I felt so much alive, tears filled my eyes and spilled onto my lips.
Every part of who I am is yearning for your touch, my breasts feel heavy and my thighs feel weak.
I can't get you out of my mind, a warm passionate tingle is filling my abdomen and spreading to the tips of my fingers. I close my eyes to concentrate on the image of your face. I imagine the weight of your body on mine and the feel of your hands on my bare skin. I can hear you wisper my name. I smell your scent and feel your breath on my neck and the tiny bitting of teeth on my ears. I am longing for you, craving the satisfaction of our intamacy.
I want to hold you in my arms, to gently stroke your hair back from your forehead. Nurturing you with the love that can come from the strength of a woman consumed.
I want to give to you everything you need. To touch you in every way.
Hear my words; Longing, yearning, craving...
All for you.
Just because,
it's one of those days.




"Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit."

Peter Ustinov

2 Comments:

Blogger agirlnamedbob. said...

when i lived in baton rouge, my landlord's son played for the diamondbacks, too (david dellucci)...so i've always liked them & i'm glad that's where he's going. i can't wait for him to work his way through the minors and on to the big league field!

9:56 AM  
Blogger agirlnamedbob. said...

when i lived in baton rouge, my landlord's son played for the diamondbacks, too (david dellucci)...so i've always liked them & i'm glad that's where he's going. i can't wait for him to work his way through the minors and on to the big league field!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home