Friday, January 14, 2005

I stole this idea from Adrienne

3 names you go by: Cherrance, Cherrabim, Cherry

3 screen names you have: Cherryanne, Chubbsy, Cherrylainey

3 things you like about yourself: My capacity to genuinely love, My spiritual nature, My endurance

3 things you hate about yourself: I like attention, I'm too vain, My addiction

3 parts of your heritage: Irish, English, German

3 things that scare you: Love, Abandonment, Success

3 everyday essentials: Coffee, Good Conversation, Vegtables

3 things you're wearing right now: Favorite jeans, Comfy T, My flaming Doc Martins

3 favorite artists: Rodin, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Debussy

3 favorite songs right now: "What a wonderful world" Louie Armstrong, "Landslide" Carole King, "Built to Last" T.P. and the H.B.

3 things you want to try in the next twelve months: The Tango, Mountain biking, SCA

3 things you want in a relationship: Complete honesty, spontinaity, Intelectual stimulation

2 truths and one lie: I hate flattery, I want everything right now, I can be demanding.

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: Facial hair, physical fittness, expressive eyes

3 things you just can't do: I can't shmooze, I can't slow down, I can't sit still

3 carreers you would like to try: Doctor, Artist, Actor

3 places you want to go on vaccation: The mediteranean, New Zealand, Europe

3 things you want to do before you die: Publish a novel, love grandchildren, Act in a play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home