Saturday, December 25, 2004

If wishes were horses...

I wish I lived in a house made of books, that would be heaven on earth for me.
My bed could be a giant volume of all the classic works covered with sheets designed in pasley words and a patchwork comforter of all my favorite comics.
I could start the morning with a shower. Letters of all different fonts would fall delicately over my body and puddle at my feet. Maybe one of the vowels could be my loofa, and when I'm done I could wrap myself in the warmth and comfort of a well turned phrase.
For breakfast I could have sliced bannannas on my favorite similie or eat a few raw metaphores at lunch with exclamation points that I use like chopsticks.
After dinner I could settle down in the family room and instead of watching television I could read the pages of my couch.
And when I am tired I could go to bed again and dream...

1 Comments:

Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

This is quite interesting.. A nice imagination to say the least!

I enjoyed it..

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home