Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Gaggle of Girls

Okay, I admitt it. I love sex. I love what it does to my body. I love being taken out of my mind to a place that's all about the moment. I love to feel my heart race and my thighs tingle...
I was at Lowe's yesterday picking up some re-bar and it just so happened I had on a cute little pair of capris and heels. The weather has been wonderful lately so I have been hurrying summer along wearing strappy sandles and my toe rings. Anyway, I've noticed on days when I go into this store dressed, for lack of a better term, "like a girl" I seem to get all the help I could ever want from male employees wandering the isles. So it was yesterday. I was back in a part of the store usually left to the construction populus when around the corner he came, face to face with me. Wow. He was tall and broad and had a great-looking "Sir Walter Raleigh" beard. (I'm crazy about facial hair) He had intense blue eyes and little laugh lines dark hair that gave him dark lashes and a body that just wouldn't quit. My heart is racing right now as I'm typing...
So, yeah. Around the corner this smile meets me and he asks how I'm doing and if I can find what I need and then just starts making conversation. He asks if I've lived here long and what I think about all the rain. He asks if I'm married and have any children. And I, I admitt, I just stood there and reveled in the attention. I let myself feel the warmth of his smile I watched his body move as he walked and talked. I made very good eye contact and gazed at all the little details of his face. We talked for a while and he walked me over to where the re-bar was, picked up what I needed and carried it for me to the check out and then to my car. We stood there a second and he shook my hand and said to come back and have a nice day.
Getting in the car, I just sat for a moment thinking about it in my head. It was all perfectly innocent and sweet, and pleasureable. My body felt warm and my stomach has tiny butterflies. I could feel my pulse elevated. It was kind of like the feeling you get after being on a roler coaster. That's the sensation I get after good sex. I feel kind of tired and a little wobbly, my hair always looks great and I'm so relaxed.
This gets me to thinking about Monday night hanging out with my girlfriends. Once a month we all get together and have dinner and play BUNKO. The twelve of us have been getting together now for about ten years, give or take, and we talk. We talk about everything. Kids, husbands, marriage, divorce, women, sex, God, religion, our parents (most noteably our mother-in-laws). So, this last week we had the most interesting conversation about sex. It seems my friend Holli saw THE ANATOMY of SEX on the discovery channel the night before and it must have been an amazing show. Several couples agreed to take part in different experiments involving elctrodes and movie cips and one couple actually agreed to have sex in an MRI tube! How cool! Anyway, lots of facts were reported, like the head of a man's penis has four thousand nerve endings, but a woman's clitoris, being only a tenth of the size, has eight thousand! WHOOT!! Go God! And that the amount of blood flow to the vaginal area during orgasm is so strong (psi) that if she were to be stabbed or cut durring the event she would literaly bleed to death on the spot. So we got to talking and sharing and some of us taking notes and at the end of the evening the conclusion of all our dialog, besides the fact that the BRAIN is the biggest sexual organ, was simply...sex is cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...I always thought it was easier being a guy (we don't have whole areas of medical science devoted to our "special areas"), but it now you've got me rethinking, haha.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home