Friday, April 15, 2005

And now for something completely different...

"Embrace me, my sweet embraceable you..." was the tune playing on the sound system of the grocery store,
as I strolled through the isles reading the label of a gefelta fish jar,
I noticed my shoe was untied so
bending over I picked up the penny that was just lying there,
"Heads up, seven -up" the kids yelled as they raced out the door
to the bathroom was covered with graffiti and there was no toilet paper,
at my house so I thought I should probably get some
chocolate since it was close to "that time" and I was out of control
of my cart because of that one stupid wheel that won't turn
the corner and came upon the deli guy who asks,
"Can I help you?" not realising that twenty seconds ago I caught him picking
the roast beef looked a little green to me so I said
"Thanks, you too!" as the cashier handed me my change and I started to walk home,
and I thought...

"Behold the power of cheese..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home