Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Distract me

okay, this whole thing is making me want to eat. I can feel the pull, that over-whelming desire for something, anything to feast upon, untill slowly I settle in to a very nice sugar high and then the crash of induced coma to follow.

I've been debating about cookies and ice cream and cheesecake all day. Everytime the phone rings all I can think about is escaping into heath bites. Oreos would be great right now. Cold Stone cake batter ice cream. The loss of controll I feel in my disheveled life at the moment simply wracks my nerves. I hate stress. I hate disorder even more. I refuse to have drama in my life.

Maybe a nice strong cup of Irish coffee. That would be nice, or a fine reisling.
Can someone please just get me a dozen brownies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home