Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Key

It's three-thirty in the morning and I can't seem to sleep. My brain keeps turning over thoughts of you. I find I can no longer wait out the silence and the words come...

I can feel the strength of your hands softly touching my skin.
I can see your eyes twinkle in the darkness with laughter.
I can hear your voice singing that erotic tune in my soul.
I can taste your lips wispering my name.

In your silences there are demons that haunt you, I know they are there. So, I have come sleepless in the night to remind you...

I have chosen you.

I chose you with desire.
I chose you with admiration.
I chose you with respect.
I chose you with sincerity.

Of all these many people, I am greatful for the time we share. I am thankful for the organic, dynamic moments in which you bless my life.

I chose you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home