Thursday, July 07, 2005

Kaleidoscope

Sitting on the edge of the pool wtching the blue clear water wave slightly in the breeze. My feet dangled in and out being lifted by the bouyancy.
I was drawn to the diving board and lying on my back I let my head fall back so that up was down and vice versa.
Sometimes we all need a new perspective on life. It's the same old life, just a different way of looking at it.
The blood rushed to my head and almost imediately I could feel my sinuses clog up. Putting my hands lightly over my eyes with my fingers partialy obstructing my view I realised how much I over analyse everything. I could at that moment tell you that the sky was blue and the water was blue, but if I let go of myself for just a second I couldn't tell you which was which.
The breeze drifted across my abdomen tickling my belly button and I just felt so relaxed and in tune with the world.
I knew eventually I was going to have to sit up and get back to it, I was going to have to leave my new found scenery and suddenly the thought came to my mind, "This is exactly why I don't wear a watch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home