Friday, August 12, 2005

Things I've Learned about Life this week

1. Truth in Life, with the exception of spiritual truth, is all based on perception. The best way to deal with it is to have a good attitude.

2. Sleep is highly over-rated. Sex however, is not.

3. When, in the course of a relationship, you inadvertently "cast your pearls before swine", it doesn't make the pearls any less genuine or beautiful or valuable.

4. Because one can chose not to value me, does not in any way mean I am not valued by many others.

5. I have many good men of integrity who love me, this is a lesson in and of itself.

6. In relationships with other people determination counts for shit. Either it works or it doesn't, and sometimes it has nothing to do with you.

7. Stress still causes me to break out.

8. Nurturing the wounded is more than just a nine to five job.

9. After a while the word VERBAGE can sound an awful lot like GARBAGE.

And the number ten thing I learned about Life this week is...

10. All things die. This however, is not an end, but a marvelous new begining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home